Steeped in tradition and history of Korean craftsman over the millenniums. these Traditional bows are individually hand crafted by one of Korea‘s finest bowyers, Mr. Kwak Yun-sik. Each bow is a true masterpiece and is stamped with his official seal. These bows may be shot either Right or Left-handed. Features an new attractive wrapped finish. This more tradition look will also help keep limbs from being scratched or dented.
- - Bare Bow Type (no sight, no arrow rest, no cushion plunger)
- - The normal shooting distance : 145m
- - The maximum shooting distance : 400m
- - Field archery, recreation & hunting archery
- Bow Length: 46", 48", 50", 52"
- Draw Weight: 30 / 35/ 40 / 45/ 50 / 55 or 60#@31"
- String: Fast Flight
- Shoot either RH or LH user
- Carbon, fiber Glass and hard maple
- Limb face covered with decorative leather
Ships directly from Korea. Please allow 30 days to receive.